Motivation Quotes -Daily Quote

Motivation Quotes -Daily Quote

By Monkey Taps

  • Category: Lifestyle
  • Release Date: 2014-05-13
  • Current Version: 2.12.1
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 50.43 MB
  • Developer: Monkey Taps
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 5
From 18,982 Ratings


People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar Motivation contains a set of inspirational thoughts and sayings that will urge you to take action or if you just need a little dose of “pick me ups". These quotes will guide and inspire you for any occasion! Set many daily reminders for yourself and share these uplifting messages for friends and family. This easy to use app makes it a good tool, for busy and active users. Motivation contains hundreds of quotes with deep and rich meanings, with a continuous stream of new ones added daily! + Read through Hundreds of Quotes + Find Motivational Books + Save or Share your Quotes + Set Motivational Reminders throughout the Day And now with Motivation Premium you can: + Remove Ads + Save your Favorite Quotes + Change Font and Colors + Filter Quotes by Category + Set Background Photo To have access to the premium content and functionality, you can choose between a monthly and yearly auto-renewable subscription. This is a recurring transaction and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions by accessing your iTunes account.



  • The cost

    By miyah😍👑
    There is to much stuff you have to pay for
  • Used to love it

    By zombiemermaid93
    I used to love this app and now with the update you have to pay a monthly subscription for all the quotes that used to be free?! I’m sorry but I’m going elsewhere. It’s so ridiculous so many apps now require a subscription was really hoping this one would be different.
  • A reminder

    By Jenxxvn
    It's nice reading motivational quotes when I wake up in the mornings.
  • hmmmm

    By ashleyk91
    usually motivational but hated this.. made me feel super sad. maybe reconsider a few of these! “never tell anyone your problems. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them” after i just vented to my bestie for an hour! ah!
  • Awesome

    By Car_ Fem
    I love the quotes in this app! Almost everyone one i read helps me in one way or another. Definitely Worth uploading
  • Love it

    By Mgm1670
    I love receiving quotes every day. This app is good for it.
  • Uplifting

    By Johnny9999
    Makes my day
  • Famous quotes search

    By 123@@wei
    This app has good navigation, but there is always no results when I try to search quotes via people’s names. A lot of quotes have no author!
  • Great App!!

    By Mcapperella
    I look forward to them everyday!!!
  • 🙌🏾

    By less 🧞‍♂️
    Love this app