eBay: Buy, sell & save today

eBay: Buy, sell & save today

By eBay Inc.

  • Category: Shopping
  • Release Date: 2008-07-11
  • Current Version: 5.24.0
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 238.50 MB
  • Developer: eBay Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 1,058,989 Ratings

Description

Discover summer deals with eBay! Explore amazing offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping today. Shopping is faster and simpler than ever with the eBay app. Browse top-selling categories and discount deals on clothes, electronics, home & garden and so much more! Top 3 eBay Features: 1. Easily buy & sell items on the go 2. Discounts & offers: Access sales & free shipping 3. Sell & save: Make money with used items Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring! GARDEN & OUTDOOR • Access sunny seasonal savings on BBQ grills, pools & more • Discover garden furniture, home decor & appliances SUMMER FASHION • Brighten up your wardrobe with summer clothes, shoes & accessories • Shop your favorite brands at the best prices ELECTRONICS • Upgrade your cell phone with bestsellers like the iPhone X • Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more CARS & AUTO PARTS • Sell your used car in just a few steps • Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now! KEEP IN TOUCH Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Awesome app.

    5
    By Larry9422
    Love this place- can find anything you want here
  • Good

    5
    By 9080leonardo
    So far everything has been good With EBay Trying to keep shopping.
  • App is okay

    3
    By Dran 714
    App is adequate what isn’t acceptable is eBay getting their paws into fees for shipping costs get real...
  • EASY

    5
    By Mila2586
    PRICE SHOPPING AND RELIABLE VENDORS. IF THE VENDORS ARE NOT AUTHENTIC—-eBay WOULD GET RID OF THEM.
  • Muchas cosas que ver

    5
    By akamaleon
    Muchas opciones de compras.
  • Hi

    5
    By An Reguera
    Its the best organized app to sell and buy.l, great job.
  • Still can’t list from the app

    1
    By breezyfarmer
    I had contacted eBay months ago about this problem. Once I fill in the details field for a listing and hit the back arrow the app freezes and tells me the details field is empty. I then close the app and go to the eBay website to complete the listing. This happened when there was a glitch affecting many users. After a few days I received a call from eBay saying the glitch had been repaired but I still receive the same error message even after shutting down the phone and reinstalling the app and all the other quick fixes. It’s not a life changing problem but it sure is inconvenient.
  • Terrible App

    1
    By Edward_H85
    I love using the Website but this app is terrible. It won’t let me sign in about 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time it just crashes. Reminds me of the Android apps I was trying to get away from by switching to IOS.
  • You’ll never get a sale

    1
    By yourm_409
    I never get a sale
  • Why

    1
    By Okami_j13
    First time downloading and first time making an account and they suspend me. They have not gave me a reason why. They said it would be in the email but it does not tell me why. Very disappointed. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to anyone else trying something new.

keyboard_arrow_up